The Skirt Challenge is now CLOSED
See the finished skirts on this post here.
#296 pictured below!
- Make any skirt from any Lutterloh pattern you have. (The skirt can be for anyone.)
- All participants will be entered into a drawing for a Lutterloh supplement.
- Two different winners will be chosen by random drawing.
- The project must be started and submitted between now and April 30, 2015.
- Each entrant must submit a finished garment photo and answer a few questions about their Lutterloh experience.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
- Multiple entries allowed if made from a different pattern or for a different person.
- Winners will be announced the first week of May.
Once your skirt is complete please send a comment to this post with your e-mail address (we won't post these) so we can tell you where to send your photo.
Along with your photo please submit your answers to these few questions about your Lutterloh experience:
- What is your first name and country where you live?
- What was the pattern you used (listed as year and number) and the fabric you used?
- How long have you been using Lutterloh patterns or the number of patterns you've made?
- What did you like about the pattern/process; did you have any difficulties?
- What sewing machine do you use?
We're hoping everyone can learn from this fun project so if you have questions or need help please send them as a comment to this post so everyone can read the answers.
Alright then Lutterloh enthusiasts, Start Your Engines! It's Skirt Month!!!